Thursday, June 3, 2010

holy update batman

so since i got my bike to idle and run. i insured it and today i got it plated and in my name.

last night hit my sidecovers with some sandpaper, primer, paint and clear.



then today i came home, took the tank off and emptied it. sanded, cleaned, primed, painted, and cleared.



then my buddy zach came over and we got down to biz. took off the rear fender and turn signals. as well as the front turn signals.

last night i ordered a little tail light housing for the little fender im making out of my old gs550 front fender. got some wood at home depost to cut the shape for the new seat upholstry, and i made this.



we attacked the bars, and let me just say FUCK wired thru bars. oh well. tomorrow we'll get all the holes drilled in the new bars, and hopefully everything will be finished besides the tail light.



also tomorrow gotta cut the fender, drill the holes for where theyll be mounted as well as the hole for the little tail light. then sand, primer and paint it.

yay for progress!

FTW.

1 comment: