Thursday, May 27, 2010

hit a deer on a motorcycle.

so tonight me and my boy rich were cruising all over, he just picked up an 03 shadow last night.

we split off so he could go home and i rode down jefferson along the water to go home.
all of the sudden... DEER!

i grabbed my brakes and kept it steady, no way im letting my newest bike go down.

at this point im thinking, dont run back towards me, just cross.

it runs back towards me. luckily it hesitated for like .0001 seconds and somehow i touched it with my bike, maybe its foot hit my tire or something but i felt it.

and there i am, somehow not hurt. my bike is fine, and the deer runs off.

scarrry shit.

2 comments:

  1. just caught the blog. real nice work, both bike and tattoo. bummer that you had to go and hit a deer, but glad you're ok. keep on doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're alright. That will definately re-activate your defensive driving instincts!

    ReplyDelete